melanie espinola :Binangonan Hidden Talents that made me goose bumps

Posted by Benedick.Ramos on 7:00 PM


melanie "lhan-lhan" espinola ( run to you )

I really admired this woman, she had this kind of talent that made me captured, very outstanding talent, i thought that there is no one can beat Charice Pempimco or Even Whitney Houston's Voice but then it was a huge mistake because this woman able to sing her own version. and her rendition is very excellent that you can compare towards the original version........

the three Espinola sisters are both talented

Melanie
ten ten
ehm ehm

their videos are popular in facebook

ehm ehm is one of my friend in facebook she is a student in University of Rizal System Binangonan while lhan lhan is a student in PUP

more videos ehm ehm to come

now watch the video and judge the capacity level of this woman's talent











E-mail me,JUST CLICK here!!
Facebook me!
CLICK HERE!!! TO PUT YOUR COMMENTS,VIDEO AND PICTURES!!

UPCLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH THE PROFILER