Mix Match Band : Binangonan's Pride that Performed Abroad

Posted by Benedick.Ramos on 4:43 PM



June 20, 2010 Sunday, I received a Text message from Julz of mix Match band, She asked me to help editing their audition videos for ABROAD so i went to her house and edit their videos

MIX MATCH is very talented band and A good Friend Of mind i really admired them because they performed abroad Like China, and they are about to fly Hongkong and Singapore. But as of now the are regular in Pasig City( Buma Seafoods Resto at Tendiesitas for Acoustic Band)


Members Are Juls,( lead vocalist) Benj ( guitarist), Yesha ( second Voice).

Any genre of Songs, they can Sang.

Do watch their videos  and witness as My Blog Feature the one Of Binangonan's Pride The Mix Match Band.

Listen their Various Rendition of Various Hitsong

For Bookings  Please Contact +639305434001






Scroll Down to watch the Videos 


Mix Match Juls: Foolish beat

Mix Match Juls: Saving all my love

Mix Match Juls: Run the Show

Mix Match Yesha: One Hello

Mix Match Yesha: Just Dance

Mix Match Benj : Georgy Porgy

Mix Match Juls: I love You Goodbye - Live Performance in Buma Seafoods Resto At tiendesitas





E-mail me,JUST CLICK here!!
Facebook me!
CLICK HERE!!! TO PUT YOUR COMMENTS,VIDEO AND PICTURES!!
UPCLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH THE PROFILER